Monday, November 17, 2014

Another poster

Here's another poster to promote the upcoming short film, which has officially been delayed until late November/early December due to hardware failure. I forgot to update my blog when I announced the delay on Twitter, Facebook, Newgrounds, and the Fallen Angel website. Here it is again in case you missed it.


More details, from the original post on 10/24/14:
UPDATE - Fallen Angel Delayed
The release date for my next short film has been delayed. 
Three weeks ago my work computer crashed due to a major hardware failure. After many days spent trying to recover my data and get things working again, I have finally managed to get everything back online, but all the time lost means I have to delay the film's release for a few weeks. The new release date for the film will be in November... I'll have an exact date soon. 
For now, I have started a Twitter account where I'll be posting updates about the film's progress at twitter.com/rclrobertson

1 comment: