Monday, May 7, 2012

Update fail


So I'm sure by now you're all thinking, "two posts in three 1/2 months... and this is supposed to be regular updates?"

Truth is, I was a bit over-optimistic at the beginning of the semester. As it turns out, trying to simultaneously produce a 3D animated short, write and illustrate a graphic novel, finish my last semester of college, and run a blog is a bit more than I can manage by myself.

I have less than two weeks left until graduation. Once I'm free from the demands of school, I'll have a great deal more time to manage everything. However, considering the fact that I have a long history of poorly managing my websites, I'm contemplating the idea of paying somebody to act as my webmaster and help me out with keeping my blog and website current. So one way or another, you can expect things to get a bit more lively around here in the weeks and months to come.

All that being said, here's a sample of what I've been up to over the past few months...

Fallen Angel Episode 2 - Page 1 inked


FA Episode 3 - Sera character model


(old version, with hair)

(revised version, WIP - no hair yet)

Here's a link to my WIP thread on the CGSociety forums, where I've been receiving some great feedback and tips while building the model.



FA Episode 3 - Vehicle models



(Note - I did not build these two car models, they are models I purchased off the web and modified to suit the requirements of my film.)


Vehicle animation tests


More to come soon.

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. Hello.

    Just wanted to say that the graphic novel looks very promising. I've been a fan of your FA project for a long time and I definitely want to get my hands on that book, please finish it!

    With those skills of yours you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you're making progress. I've been following FA since you released the teaser in '04. Keep it going, man. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete